Lunar and Planetary Science Conference 2021
The Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (LPSC) is recognized as the world’s premier planetary science conference, bringing together international specialists in petrology, geochemistry, geophysics, geology, and astronomy to present the latest results of research in planetary science.
The 52nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (LPSC) will be held virtually on March 15–19, 2021. While we may not be able to meet in person, you can still expect an exceptional experience to share your research, ask questions, and network with colleagues. We’re excited for the potential that a virtual experience can offer as it brings the lunar and planetary science community together in totally new ways.
LPSC 2021 will feature five full days of the latest results of research in planetary science. The annual conference will officially kick off on March 15 with a welcome message.
The all-virtual program will feature the following session types:
- Oral sessions with both live and on-demand presentations
- iPosters with tools for built-in chats, sharing presentations, and contacting authors
- Virtual networking opportunities for students and early career scientists
- Exhibitor hall with opportunities to browse booths and meet with vendors
- Educational opportunities for planetary scientists, students, and the public
- Advertising for self-organized, self-supported ancillary meetings